[NFBK] Our Annual Business Meeting

Lonnie Swafford lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Tue Apr 13 15:31:25 UTC 2021

The annual business meeting of the National Federation of the Blind of
Greater Louisville was held last Friday evening and was well attended. I am
very proud of our members for the dedication and continued community
involvement shown throughout 2020 and 2021. Congratulations and thank you to
the board of directors who have all agreed to continue to serve the
organization in their current roles and were elected by acclimation.
President - Lonnie Swafford, Vice President - Sandra Williams, Secretary -
Taryn Seif, Treasurer - Phil Seif and Bill Deatherage and Scott Spaulding -
Board Members. We remain committed to strengthening our chapter through
collaboration with the affiliate and serving as a strong advocate for the
blind of Greater Louisville.

Lonnie T. Swafford - Board Member

National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky