[NFBK] May Chapter Meeting

Lonnie Swafford lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Fri Apr 23 20:59:17 UTC 2021

Do you have a hard time sleeping through the night? Do you find you have a
strong urge to sleep during the day? Is it hard for you to concentrate? Are
you feeling restless, overtired, or frustrated? Do you feel your sleep
patterns are different from those around you? Does it seem like you're the
only person who's experiencing these things? If you've answered "yes" to any
of these questions and are blind, you may have Non-24-Hour Sleep-Wake
Disorder (Non-24). Please join your Greater Louisville chapter on Friday,
May 7 at 6 PM, EST via Zoom to learn more about Non-24 and how it could be
impacting your life and how you can take steps toward treating it. Our guest
speaker will be Maggie Felton, MSN, CRNP, a clinical nurse educator with
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. We look forward to discussing this very important
topic and hope you'll join us!

Lonnie T. Swafford - President

National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville