[NFBK] August Chapter Meeting

Lonnie Swafford lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Mon Jul 26 21:14:20 UTC 2021

Greetings,

With the hot weather also has come a summer of change! Lifting of pandemic
restrictions both locally and nationwide is creating a transition period as
we adjust to life without masks for most venues and start to return to our
pre-COVID lifestyles. This is an exciting time but also can bring with it
uncertainty as we venture out to our jobs away from home, shop or dine at a
restaurant, schedule that long overdue doctor appointment, etc. I'm sure
everyone is eager to get back out there but some may be hesitant to do it.
Maybe you've been at home during the majority of the pandemic and are not
sure what to expect. Perhaps you're concerned that your mobility skills need
a refresher. No worries, join your NFBGL chapter on Friday, August 6 at 6
PM, ET via Zoom to discuss these and other questions and concerns you may
have to return to a post-COVID world. Also, for our members, the board of
directors have discussed several exciting ideas for mapping out the
remainder of 2021 but we need feedback from the membership. Please join us
to plan the remainder of 2021!

Most Respectfully,

Lonnie T. Swafford - President