[NFBK] NFB-GL - Annual Business Meeting

Lonnie Swafford lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Fri Mar 26 17:26:05 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

Spring has arrived and so has the time to host our annual business meeting!
In recognition of Good Friday, our April chapter meeting has been scheduled
for April 9. Our guest speaker will be Jayne Seif, our affiliate president
to provide an overview of the Washington seminar. Please mark your calendar
to join us on April 9th at 6 PM, EST Via Zoom. I am very proud of our
chapter and hope you'll join us to celebrate our accomplishments! A quorum
to conduct business will be required so please help us by informing all
members who may not be subscribed to our listserv or Facebook page. All
non-members are warmly welcome to attend to learn of our activities and our
focus on current legislation to help members live the lives they want.

Lonnie T. Swafford - President

National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville