[NFBK] TARC3 Survey

Lonnie Swafford lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Sat Mar 20 17:30:05 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

A survey has been created which will allow us to tabulate data and
streamline the process to identify and track issues experienced by the
ridership of TARC3 and fixed route services. To ensure we have a larger
segment of the population as respondents, I am removing the deadline of
Saturday the 27th and will advise when submissions will be closing at a
later date. Please take the survey and feel free to send the link to those
not subscribed to our listserv. Thanks for helping us to work toward
improving the quality of services for everyone. As always, you may contact
myself or a member of the NFBGL board if you have questions.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=TX9812fXH0a2JQYoeS6eKsaG
T7Jw8qtIocAY2-Cj-65UNDlDRzlDQkM0TzBRWFRQRktERU4xWjc0Qi4u