[NFBK] NFB-GL October Chapter Meeting with Zoom Link

Lonnie Swafford lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Thu Sep 30 23:06:14 UTC 2021

October is quickly approaching and with it brings some much anticipated
cooler temperatures and a time for planning of some favorite fall
activities. The NFB also has designated October as Blind Equality
Achievement Month. Join your Greater Louisville chapter for a brief meeting
on Friday, October 1 at 6 PM, eastern time. We will discuss various ways to
provide education to others who are not blind on how we live independent
lives every day. Also, as mentioned during our last meeting, we hope to
begin planning for our annual giving project which takes place during the
month of November and would like to discuss ideas on how our organization
can give back to our community. The Zoom meeting link info will be provided
24-48 hours prior to the meeting start time via the listserv and our
Facebook pages. If you do not get an email from the listserv with the link
or are unable to find it on our Facebook page, please send an email to:
lonnie at nfbgl.org <mailto:lonnie at nfbgl.org>  or call 502-609-2394 and we'll
ensure you have the meeting link.

Topic: NFB-GL Meeting

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/95667677514

Meeting ID: 956 6767 7514

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,95667677514# US (Germantown) 13126266799,,95667677514# US

+(Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)