[NFBK] National Association of Blind Merchants (NABM) membership

NFBK First Vice President todd.stephens at nfbofky.org
Tue Sep 28 19:22:10 UTC 2021

Good Day:

Please see the letter from Nicky Gacos, NABM President. The letter is
attached to this email as well as reflected directly below.

Dear Blind Entrepreneur:

The National Association of Blind Merchants is trying to increase our
membership along with building up our data base.  We have found in the past
that blind entrepreneurs are not always receiving the information that is
put out by NABM.  By building up our data base, we can ensure that each
individual member will receive all correspondence that NABM distributes.

Your membership in NABM also helps us with all of the advocacy work that we
do on behalf of all vendors across the country.  The larger the number the
better when we talk with members of Congress.

We also plan to do members only Zoom calls where we can discuss issues that
affect all of us.  You need to join to be on those calls.

The fee for membership is only $10 a year, and if you join now , your
membership is good until December 31st, 2022.  You will also receive an
email reminder every year that your membership is due for renewal.

To join, go to our website at  <http://www.blindmerchants.org/membership>
www.blindmerchants.org/membership.  It won' take you more than 5 minutes and
you will be helping the cause.

We appreciate your consideration in helping NABM build our membership.

Sincerely,

Nicky Gacos, President

 <mailto:President at merchants-nfb.org> President at merchants-nfb.org