[NFBK] NFBGL - Christmas Celebration Update - RSVP Required

Lonnie Swafford - NFBKY lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Sun Dec 4 00:44:45 UTC 2022

NFBGL - Annual Christmas Celebration Update

When: Saturday, December 17.

Where: Hikes Point Christian Church – 2601 Hikes Ln

Time: 4:00-7:00 PM, EST

Hello and Happy Holidays, the time is quickly approaching for our  annual NFBGL Christmas party.

Please take note of the following information:

RSVP: All RSVP needs to be in no later then Wednesday December 7th, (This Wednesday).  If we do not have your name it could be possible we won’t have enough food for everyone so PLEASE make sure to let us know.

Kids: Santa will be handing out a small gift to each child. We need a number count of the kids coming. Please contact Ashley Swafford, at (502) 550-8208. Text is preferred, but if you call, leave a message. Please include your name, number of children and their names. IMPORTANT- if we do not have a child’s name they will not have a gift. We don’t want to leave any child out so PLEASE make sure they aren’t forgotten. To tie in a bit of a cultural holiday experience, the kids will also have a  piñata filled with goodies.

Adult Game: We will be playing a gift exchange game. If you would like to play, all you need is a dollar gift. DO NOT SPEND MORE THAN A DOLLAR😊 Make sure the gifts are wrapped or in a gift bag. If you believe your child is too old for the Santa gifts, they can be included in the adult gift exchange, but they too will need to bring a dollar gift.

Donations: In years past we have charged for this event. However, we are asking that this year guest donate to our community service project helping the flood victims in Eastern Kentucky. Please see Phil Seif, to make your donations. He will have a card reader if you’d like to pay with card.

Door Prizes: YAY FREE STUFF!!! When you RSVP your name goes into our door prize giveaway. You have to be present to receive the door prize.

Again, Ashley Swafford will be your contact for RSVP and child count. Her number is (502) 550-8208.

Lonnie T. Swafford – Board Member – President

National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville