[NFBK] NFBGL - Christmas Celebration Updates

Lonnie Swafford - NFBKY lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Wed Dec 7 15:45:06 UTC 2022

NFBGL Christmas Celebration Updates

RSVP closing:

Today is the last day to RSVP for the NFBGL Christmas Party. If you haven’t already contacted Ashley Swafford, please do so ASAP. Her number is: (502) 550-8208. Don’t forget to mention if there is a child in your party that believes in Santa so that we don’t miss them for our count to receive a gift from Santa.

Gift Exchange Game:

For the adults and children who no longer believe in Santa, we will be doing a dollar gift exchange game. Please make sure that you only spend a dollar, (of course it may be a few cents more for taxes). Also, make sure the gifts are appropriate for a family environment.

Donations:

Anyone wishing to donate to our community service project will need to see Phil Seif the day of the party. He will have a card reader for those wishing to pay with debit card. All donations go toward helping flood victims in Eastern Kentucky.

Desserts:

If you are able and willing to bring a dessert to share that would be most appreciated.

TARC 3/Uber/Lyft Instructions:

If you are using para-transit or a ride share service it is best to insert a note that the doors to enter and exit the party will be the main entrance doors in the back of the building.

Parking:

   The church has multiple entrances. To ensure closer access to the correct entrance and exit doors you will want to park toward the back of the building near the “Main Entrance”.

Address:

Hikes Point Christian Church

2601 Hikes Ln.

Hikes Point Christian church is a smoke, drug and alcohol free facility . We ask that guests respect the church’s restrictions.

Please don’t hesitate to contact Ashley Swafford, at (502) 550-8208 with your RSVPs and questions. We look forward to celebrating the Holiday season with each of you😊