[NFBK] Monthly Greater Louisville Chapter Meeting and Zoom Link

NFBK First Vice President todd.stephens at nfbofky.org
Wed Feb 2 22:23:28 UTC 2022

Sounds great, Lonnie!

Looking forward,

Todd

From: NFBK <nfbk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Lonnie Swafford via NFBK
Sent: Wednesday, February 2, 2022 4:32 PM
To: nfbk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Lonnie Swafford <lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org>
Subject: [NFBK] Monthly Greater Louisville Chapter Meeting and Zoom Link

We have designated February as "Love Our Children" month to recognize and
promote our Bell program. Please join the Greater Louisville Chapter on
Thursday, February 3 at 6 PM eastern via Zoom. We'll be hearing from a panel
of parents on how the Bell program has helped to ensure their children may
live the lives they want. We have also asked for the students who have
participated share with us some of their favorite memories of the program.
The zoom link is listed below:

NFB of Kentucky Moderator is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: GL Chapter Meeting

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/94663511662

Meeting ID: 946 6351 1662

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,94663511662# US (New York) 13017158592,,94663511662# US

+(Washington DC)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)