[NFBK] At home testing with IRA

Jayne Seif jayneseif at att.net
Thu Feb 3 17:35:00 UTC 2022

Last night Mr. Bill brought this up at the meeting. So I thought I would share the information that I have.

Take Your At-Home COVID-19 Test with Aira, Sponsored by the National Federation of the Blind:
The National Federation of the Blind is committed to providing at-home COVID testing solutions and holding the government accountable for making these tests accessible. As part of that commitment, we are sponsoring the use of Aira for any blind person in the United States taking an at-home COVID-19 test. If you are not already an Aira Explorer, you can set up a free account and then use the visual interpreter service to complete COVID-19 at-home tests. As part of the promotion, you’ll be asked a few questions that will help provide important data for our at-home test accessibility efforts. For more information on this promotion and our overall at-home testing efforts, visit http://nfb.org/covidtests. We will continue to update this page so check back often.