[NFBK] All Chapters Meeting Time Changed

Lonnie Swafford - NFBKY lonnie.swafford at nfbofky.org
Wed Nov 9 21:33:08 UTC 2022

Our time for the all chapters meeting scheduled for Monday has moved from:
7:00 to 7:30 PM, EST. The Zoom link will be sent 24-48 hours prior to the
event.

What an excellent time had by all at our annual state convention of the
National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky! From our bringing back the 80s
social to the excellent banquet food, speeches, and the presentation of
scholarships and awards! Please join us for our monthly all chapters meeting
on Monday, November 14 at 7:00 PM, Eastern, via Zoom to discuss the
convention with those who may have been unable to attend. We also will have
an open forum to discuss voting experiences this year as well for mid-term
elections. Looking forward to a great meeting! The Zoom link will be
provided 24-48 hours prior to the meeting date.