[NFBK] Hats Off to Michael Adams and His Team!

Todd Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Fri Nov 11 02:55:07 UTC 2022

Good evening:

I’m a couple days late, but I wanted to complement the Kentucky Secretary of
State, Michael Adams and his team for the wonderful job that they’ve done,
particularly  in the area of accessible voting whereby the  blind can vote
privately and independently.

Lora and I voted at our poll site in Lexington using the accessible voting
machine. Everything ran smoothly with the machine, and in casting our
respective votes. We are very appreciative  of our poll workers who were
kind and respectful. It was a fabulous experience! Thank you, Michael Adams!

*	Everyone be sure to take the survey recently emailed from the
National Federation of the Blind about your voting experience. Here are the
links to the survey. Click on the one that is most relevant to you:
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27716&qid=7928442> Voting Survey
(In-Person)

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27717&qid=7928442> Voting Survey
(Absentee or Mail)