[NFBK] Down The Stretch!

Todd Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Wed Oct 5 21:52:54 UTC 2022

Good Evening, Everyone:

The Kentucky NFB-NEWSLINE project is now within ten subscribers of meeting
our annual new subscriber goal in Kentucky. Please think about someone that
you can refer to the service. Remember, the person that you are referring
must have a print impairment consisting of Visual, Cognitive (certain
types), and/or Fine Motor Skills. With each referral that you make, your
name will be entered into a special drawing for a $100 Visa giveaway.Winner
will be announced on Saturday, October 29th at the NFB Kentucky Convention
banquet. Winner need not be present!

For your referrals, please check with the person that you have in mind to
obtain their permission to subscribe them. Once you have that authorization,
I'll need full name, address, city, zip, phone number, email (if available)
and nature of disability. This service is 100% free and is available  24-7
to subscribers. For a list of publications on our service, please visit us
at nfbnewsline-ky.org.

Please email me off list at todd.stephens at nfbofky.org
<mailto:todd.stephens at nfbofky.org>  with your referrals.

Respectfully,