[NFBK] NFB Kentucky State Convention Registration

Bill Deatherage wrd828 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 03:23:58 UTC 2022

Hello,
I tried to register for the convention and I’m having problems. Debbie and I both tried to register me on the iPad and the iPhone and the computer. On the iPad and iPhone we got all the way through but it kept saying that my email was incorrect or there was an error message with my email address. We called Aira and they looked and my email address was correct it’s the only one I have. I don’t know what else to do. Maybe just not go to the convention and just not bother to register for it. Anyway hope you’re having a good day
Bill Deatherage

Sent from my iPad