[NFBK] NFBGL November Event

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 18:44:09 UTC 2023

Dear NFBK family,
Each year the National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville
partners with an organization in our community to give back.

This year we are partnering with Saint John’s Mens Treatment Center. Saint
John’s helps homeless men who struggle with addiction  gain their lives
back.

To show our support and give back to our community, we are collecting the
following items for the center: toboggans, winter gloves, socks, and hand
warmers. These items can be store bought, or all of you crocheters and
knitters can bring your handmade items as well.

On the 18th of November we will collect all donations and have a time of
socialization with some light snacks and refreshments.

This event will take place at Hikes Point Christian Church 2601 Hikes Lane
in the Youth Area from 2:00 to 4:00 pm. If using a ride share service
please let them know you will need to be dropped off and picked up at the
Main Entrance doors located in the back of the building.

For any questions you can contact Ashley Swaford at (502)550-8208.

We hope to see many of you there!
Submitted by,
Melanie Peskoe