[Nfbkpbc] KABA Yoga Classes

kenneth kennethwj at insightbb.com
Tue Apr 13 00:55:52 UTC 2010

Hello,

KABA makes every attempt to include all stakeholders when scheduling
activities.  Unfortunately due to a misunderstanding, we were not aware that
the NFBk Spring Luncheon may have been scheduled on the first day we plan to
provide yoga classes.  Please do not prevent you from trying these
introductory classes if interested.  KABA welcomes your participation the
second and third week.

Thanks!