[Nfbktad] Hello?

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at insightbb.com
Thu Feb 3 12:22:54 UTC 2011

Hi John,

Thanks for the welcome message! I'm very interested in TAD as technology is
something that I rather enjoy learning and teaching. Do you know who is on
this list? When do you all typically meet?

I'm glad to hear from you also, because I would really like to get back to
using NEWSLINE. I'm afraid I no longer have any of the pertinent information
needed to call and log in. Could you please help me with this?

Thanks so much,

Melanie

  _____