[Nfbktad] Hello?

Rick Roderick rickrod at insightbb.com
Thu Feb 3 12:29:36 UTC 2011

Hi Melanie,

I am here, as well.  Cindy Sheets and I were in the same bowling league, and
she told me about the group.

As far as Newsline is concerned, I love the online version.  Just go to
www.nfbnewslineonline.org.  Go to the link that says "log in."  Put in your
userid and password.  I then choose Web News on Demand.  I choose an option
under that.

What I do, in most cases, is to look for the word, full.  That puts the full
paper on the screen, and h can be used to go between articles.  Each article
has its own heading.

If I want to skip a section of a publication, I press 2 for Heading Level 2.