[Nfbktad] Hello?

Melanie Peskoe mpeskoe at insightbb.com
Thu Feb 3 12:39:55 UTC 2011

Thanks Rick! I will have to obtain my user id and password again, because
it's been a very long time since I have used the service. Right now though
I'm not able to watch the news very much because we try to keep the children
from viewing it, but I want to keep up with what's happening in the world. I
liked listening to NEWSLINE on the telephone because I could do it anywhere,
but the internet news would be great, as I'm assuming you could download it
onto the Victor Stream. Is this correct?