[Nfbktad] Audio Description

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 04:37:11 UTC 2012

Rick,

It is not the same channel. You now have channels that are split and the
numbers 8.10 and 8.11 and so on. Each channel is different in the number of
splits that it has such as channel has something like fourteen splits. You
have to use your little box and type in a dot/period to the different splits
for a channel.

Cindy Sheets