[Nfbktad] TAD Website

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Sun Aug 4 02:14:01 UTC 2013

Greetings,

I wanted to let you know that Whozit using the laptop is now in place on our
website Homepage: http://www.nfbkentuckytad.org. Early feedback is that it
looks great! I've also put info about our fundraiser under TAD News and
Notes located on the Homepage. In addition, I added an order form for those
individuals that want to purchase a raffle ticket via website. This would be
an especially useful option for someone who might want to purchase
out-of-state. How it works: when the order form is completed, I will get the
e-mail of which  Sandra and Jennifer are both copied. I'll follow up with
those on-line customers so that we can exchange payment for tickets. I will
not send the tickets out unless I have cleared funds, which I will make
clear to the purchaser. I found a nice little raffle ticket maker on line to
design the tickets. I'll tackle that in the next couple of days and get back
with you. Jennifer says that she might be able to construct the iPad Mini
raffle flyer with her sister's assistance.

Note: On the About Us page of the website, I have added the TAD Constitution
since it has been officially ratified.

Thank you all for your time and I'll be in touch.

Cheers,

Todd