[Nfbktad] Looking for old cell phone that talks

Gatton, Tonia (OFB-LV) Tonia.Gatton at ky.gov
Tue Aug 6 12:33:52 UTC 2013

Hey guys!  Due to tight finances, Greg and I are planning on canceling our home phone service.  I'm therefore on the look out for a cell phone for Greg that talks.  Mobile Speaks would be nice but even if it just has built in speech; the main thing would be that it has a talking Caller ID.  So, if anyone has an old phone laying around or a Mobile Speaks license that you'd be interested in selling, please let me know.

Thanks a bunch,

Tonia