[Nfbktad] Subscribing to Our Lists

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Thu Aug 8 14:54:00 UTC 2013

I’ve just confirmed with David Andrews, the administrator for all of NFB’s mailing lists, that a person can subscribe to any of our lists via email.  All the perspective member has to do is send an email to one of the following lists with the word SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

nfb of kentucky list
nfbk-request at nfbnet.org

NFBK technology list
nfbktad-request at nfbnet.org

Kentucky parents of blind children
nfbkpbc-request at nfbnet.org

Kentucky Blind Students
nfbkabs-request at nfbnet.org

Of course, subscribing via the web will still work.  They can go to the following web page and join ANY of the nfbnet.org lists:

Please keep this information handy and share it with anyone who wants to join.

Thanks for your time.

All the best,
Kevin Pearl