[Nfbktad] 2013-2014 TAD Board Seats

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Fri Aug 23 19:26:38 UTC 2013

Greetings Everyone,

I am writing to inform you of the upcoming board elections which will take
place at the TAD board meeting on 10/4 right around 3:00 pm at the Ramada
Plaza Louisville Hotel and Conference Center. The address is 9700 Bluegrass
Parkway in Louisville, KY.

The slate of officers this year would be: President, Vice President,
Treasurer, Secretary, Communications Manager and Board Member. If you are
interested in any of these positions, please express your interest in
writing regarding a particular board seat to John Glisson. John Glisson
serves as the current Chairman of the Nominating Committee. John may be
reached at j.glisson at twc.com.

In this submission, we ask that you identify the position that you are
interested in and explain why you feel you are a good candidate  for that
position. It would be advisable to list your qualifications as well.

Only those members of TAD who have paid dues prior to August 1, 2013 are
eligible to participate in the election process.

Thank you for your time and have a great weekend!

Best Regards,

Todd