[Nfbktad] 2013-2014 TAD Board Seats

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Sun Aug 25 22:48:29 UTC 2013

Todd,
Hello, This is Ian  Bray-- we met at Tonia Gatton's birthday party.
I was just wondering if it is too late to get involved with the Technology community for Convention?

I really don't know what you guys do, or when/if you meet regularly.  I know that Tonia has dropped your name to me many times, and according to yourself, she has mentioned me to you too.
I am excited to get involved-- do you have any advice, direction, or thoughts?

Respectfully,
Ian  C. Bray
i.c.bray at win.net