[Nfbktad] TAD Resource List

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Sun Dec 15 15:28:19 UTC 2013

Greetings TAD members:

I wanted to advise you all that we now have a fairly comprehensive list of
technology related resources for you all to browse. I developed a table of
relevant technology related resources and have provided navigation link
options to identify them. The resources are on the resource.html page under
the heading Resources, Resources and More Resources. You can also get to the
table from the Tad News and Notes section on the Home Page. See the
following links: http://www.nfbkentuckytad.org, or
http://www.nfbkentuckytad.org/resources.html.

Remember to check  out the Calendar of Events on the Homepage. There are
free technology webinars listed on a weekly basis.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you.

Cheers,

Todd