[Nfbktad] CROSSPOSTED: BlueTooth Keyboard Quick Reference.

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Mon Dec 16 03:42:01 UTC 2013

Message was CrossPosted to multiple groups.
Appologies to those of you who receive this in multiple listserv's.

OK, for those who have not yet used a tablet or iPhone on iOS7  with a bonefide Keyboard.
I recently bought the Logitech bluetooth Tablet
keyboard I P D.
I have found that it works very very well too.
I am not a Mac user, but I may switch soon... especially if voice over works as well as it does on MacBooks etc as it does on iPhone.
Regardless, here is a quick reference sheet / website for all of the keys.
I have only found one or two that I can't get to work on the IPhone 4S in iOS 7
It helps to be very knowledgeable about gestures in iOS 7 before using a keyboard, but it makes facebook & text messaging & email wonderful!!!
Here is the link to the resource:
http://support.sas.com/misc/accessibility/education/ios/quickref.html#basicCommands Respectfully,

I hope you find this helpful.
Respectfully,