[Nfbktad] Goodbye to the group

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 15:51:28 UTC 2013

April,
You are not a piece if garbage. You are a caring person who has a lot to offer. I wish you would reconsider and stay with us on the list and continue in NFB. At This time in your life you need the support of other blind people. We can mentor you through this tough time. You are welcome to call me and talk out your frustrations. My number is, 366-2317.
Cathy

Sent from my iPhone