[Nfbktad] Goodbye to the group

Pamela Roark Glisson pglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Fri Nov 8 17:44:18 UTC 2013

Hello April,

I was so excited to meet you at the open house and to learn about some of
your goals and dreams.  I regret so much that you are struggling and feeling
such despair.  I have been there too.  The people on this list and in the
Federation Family understands all that you are feeling and experiencing,
because we have all been where you are.  None of us do everything the same
way or use the same techniques or tools to accomplish the tasks and things
that we want to do.  We are your support and we can answer many of your
questions.  You do not have to feel hopeless, helpless and isolated.  I was
determined a long time ago and remain determined that my blindness will not
control who I am.  I have my family, friends and a long list of interests
that are greater than my blindness.

Be encouraged today and know that you can accomplish your goals and dreams.
Call me if you like.  My cell # is (859)948-3663 and I am glad to be your
friend.

Warmest regards, Pamela

Pamela Roark-Glisson

Executive Director

1093 South Broadway, Suite 1218

Lexington, Kentucky 40504

Voice: (859) 266-2807

FAX:    (859) 335-0627

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and
protected from disclosure.  if you are not the identified recipient any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  if you
think that you have received this email message in error, please inform the
sender, and delete this message permanently from your computer files.

"What is true happiness? It's not attained through self-gratification but
through fidelity to a worthy purpose." -Helen Keller