[Nfbktad] The 2013 TAD Assistive Technology Symposium

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Sat Sep 28 23:04:13 UTC 2013

Hi April,
   You may already know about this, below is a link to audio tutorials for nvda.

http://www.nvda-kr.org/en/

In particular, check out tutorial #5 part 2, it covers Firefox

Hope this is helpful.

All the best,
Kev

On Sep 28, 2013, at 6:23 PM, April Brown <aprilbrownwrite at gmail.com> wrote:

Wish I could go for the NVDA part!  I have been trying to use it for nigh a year, and seem unable to figure out how to use it on Firefox, or in Email.  It works okay in Word, only reads a paragraph at a time.

Hope it's wonderful!

I'm still early in the process of obtaining help.  As a writer, I need the tech help.
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfbktad:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbktad_nfbnet.org/kvnprl%40twc.com