[Nfbktad] The 2013 TAD Assistive Technology Symposium

Terrie Terlau terrieter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 23:26:09 UTC 2013

Hi Kevin and everyone,

I am looking very forward to the Technology Symposium at the KNFB convention. In the meantime, I am wondering if anyone knows of a good app for transferring data from a PC to an iPhone other than iTunes. I need to get over it, but I am totally flummoxed by iTunes. I have not yet found a good podcast that explains the meaning of all of its tabs and buttons. With the File Browser app, I can view the files on my computer and use my WIFI network to bring small files onto the iPhone. However, it seems to get stuck if I try for an mp3 album, etc.

If any of you have any wisdom as to a good source for learning iTunes or if any of you like an app for transferring between PC and iPhone other than iTunes, I would love to know.

Thanks, and looking forward to meeting you on Friday.

Best,

Terrie Terlau