[Nfbktad] Important: Please Read: Jaws Scam

Rick Roderick rickrod at insightbb.com
Wed Apr 2 11:59:05 UTC 2014

I have gotten a call in which someone with a very strong Indian accent told
me that my email account was sending out messages by a third party. He
offered to help me with this. After a second cal, I was in the middle of
something else at the time, he basically wanted to log into my computer. I
said no thanks, and hung up.

He acted like he was from Microsoft, but I went to their site, and they said
that this is a scam.

---