[Nfbktad] Important: Please Read: Jaws Scam

John Glisson jglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Wed Apr 2 13:22:13 UTC 2014

Thanks for sharing, Rick! John g.

John Glisson, Director
Outreach & Adapted Technologies
Independence Place, Inc.
1093 S. Broadway, STE 1218
Lexington, KY 40504
(859) 266-2807 (V/TTY)
(877) 266-2807 (Toll Free)
(859) 335-0627 (Fax)
jglisson at independenceplaceky.org (E-mail)
HTTP://www.independenceplaceky.org (Home Page)

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and
protected from disclosure.  if you are not the identified recipient any
dissemination,
distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  if you think that you have
received this email message in error, please inform the sender, and delete
this message permanently from your computer files.