[Nfbktad] Two Questions

Todd via Nfbktad nfbktad at nfbnet.org
Sun Jun 1 00:12:15 UTC 2014

Hi Terrie,

I found this as a potential solution for you. Check it out.

This is a solution from a Microsoft forum: Set Outlook to work offline.
Restart Outlook, then delete the message from the Outbox. The website is at:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2007-outlook/email-me
ssage-gets-stuck-in-outlook-2007-outbox/27b3cc29-564f-4d91-8d24-a6e3f24dd68d

I don't have anything for you on your second issue. If someone can jump in
to assist Terrie, that would be awesome.

Cheers,

Todd