[Nfbktad] Two Questions

Melanie Peskoe via Nfbktad nfbktad at nfbnet.org
Sun Jun 1 00:52:05 UTC 2014

Hi Terrie,

I can't help you with your first question, but I can take a stab at your
second one! Is there a way to take the books from read to go and put them
into your dropbox folder then import them into voice dream? I love voice
dream and use it a lot, but aside from dropbox I'm not sure there is an easy
way to move the books from read to go. I'll be interested to hear what
others say as well. On another note, we miss seeing you! I hope you'll be at
the June meeting!

Melanie