[Nfbktad] braille embossers

Rick Roderick rickrod at twc.com
Wed Jun 11 11:31:17 UTC 2014

Hello, everyone,

My 18-year-old Juliet Classic is showing signs of wear and needs a repair.
After reading the conditions of repair, I am wondering if it is time to get
a new embosser. It would be a financial sacrifice, so I am being very
careful in my consideration. Here are some questions I have:

1. If I stay with Enabling Technology, would I be better off considering the
updated Juliet Classic or the Trident? I am leaning toward the Trident at
this point.

2. Are there other brands of embosser that I should consider, such as the
Index. I had a chance to play with the Everest and didn't like it, but I am
wondering about their other embossers.

Any help you could give me would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Rick