[Nfbktad] Windows Nokia Windows 8.1 Phone

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Sat Jun 6 13:24:51 UTC 2015

Sorry, I don't have any experience with them.

Kev

On Jun 5, 2015, at 5:39 PM, Todd E. Stephens via Nfbktad <nfbktad at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Greetings,

I’ve already picked Cindy Sheets’ brain on this issue. Does anyone out there have any experience with the Windows-based Nokia phones? Kev or Mario, do you guys know anything about them? Is it accessible with narrator as MS claims? I have yet to find anything about accessibility from blind/visually impaired users.

Many thanks,

Todd
Very Best,

Todd

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfbktad:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbktad_nfbnet.org/kvnprl%40twc.com