[Nfbktad] Windows Nokia Windows 8.1 Phone

Todd scorpio62 at windstream.net
Sat Jun 6 16:40:23 UTC 2015

Thanks, Kev!

Todd

From: Nfbktad [mailto:nfbktad-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Pearl via Nfbktad
Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2015 9:25 AM
To: NFB of Kentucky, Technology Assistance Division
Cc: Kevin Pearl
Subject: Re: [Nfbktad] Windows Nokia Windows 8.1 Phone

Sorry, I don't have any experience with them.

Kev

On Jun 5, 2015, at 5:39 PM, Todd E. Stephens via Nfbktad <nfbktad at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Greetings,

I’ve already picked Cindy Sheets’ brain on this issue. Does anyone out there have any experience with the Windows-based Nokia phones? Kev or Mario, do you guys know anything about them? Is it accessible with narrator as MS claims? I have yet to find anything about accessibility from blind/visually impaired users.

Many thanks,

Todd

Very Best,

Todd

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfbktad:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbktad_nfbnet.org/kvnprl%40twc.com