[Nfbktad] What should I know before installing windows 10 concerning screen readers?

Deb Trevino debra_trevino at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 15 16:08:19 UTC 2016

My computer has something seriously wrong with it and its eating all of its own disc space.  The C drive is partitioned and this has not been a problem until now.  May be a virus; not sure.

Microsoft accessibility folks can't do anything because the limited free space is not even allowing them to install their remote tool.

May have to reformat the drive.  Any help in what I need to know before hand appreciated.  I would prefer to keep Win 7 but don't know if there is a way to retrieve it in the reformat process.