[Nfbktad] What should I know before installing windows 10 concerning screen readers?

Todd scorpio62 at windstream.net
Wed Jun 15 16:36:06 UTC 2016

Does anyone have suggestions for Deb?

Todd

From: Nfbktad [mailto:nfbktad-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Deb Trevino
via Nfbktad
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 12:08 PM
To: NFB of Kentucky, Technology Assistance Division
Cc: Deb Trevino
Subject: [Nfbktad] What should I know before installing windows 10
concerning screen readers?

My computer has something seriously wrong with it and its eating all of its
own disc space.  The C drive is partitioned and this has not been a problem
until now.  May be a virus; not sure.

Microsoft accessibility folks can't do anything because the limited free
space is not even allowing them to install their remote tool.

May have to reformat the drive.  Any help in what I need to know before hand
appreciated.  I would prefer to keep Win 7 but don't know if there is a way
to retrieve it in the reformat process.