[Nfbktad] Registration Desk for Job Fair, Fri October 12th

Todd Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Thu Oct 11 13:50:31 UTC 2018

Good Morning, Everyone:

On Friday, October 12th, our registration table will be set up from 8:00
A.M. until 8:55 A.M. Location: Hilton Garden Inn Northeast, 9850 Park Plaza
Dr, Louisville, KY. At this registration desk, you will have the opportunity
to register for the Job Fair (for those who did not preregister). It will
cost you $5 to register for this event. In addition, we can take your
membership dues for TAD and the Entrepreneur Divisions. The dues are $5 for
each division. We will also have raffle tickets for the TAD Triple Play -
Tech You Up! This package includes: Amazon Echo, Amazon Echo Tap and Smart
Light Bulb. For more information, go to www.nfbkentuckytad.info. Raffle
tickets are $3 per chance or 4 for $10.

Of course, we would love to have all of you in person at the TAD and
Entrepreneur Division business meetings taking place on Sunday. TAD starts
at 9 A.M. and Entrepreneur starts at 10 A.M. If you would rather wait to pay
your membership dues for 2018-2019 at the TAD and Entrepreneur Division
business meetings instead of at the registration desk, you are welcome to do
so.

Looking forward to visiting with everyone at convention!

Warm Regards,

Todd

Todd E. Stephens, President

NFB Kentucky TAD