[Nfbktad] 2018-2019 TAD Dues and Entrepreneur Division Dues

Todd Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Thu Oct 25 13:41:49 UTC 2018

Good Morning, Everyone:

We had a fairly light gathering for the TAD and Entrepreneur Business
Meetings held on Sunday morning at 9 and 10 A.M., respectively. Is it any
wonder that the crowd was sparse, given the great gathering on Saturday for
the NFBK General Session, Banquet and maybe a lil something something to cap
off the evening? What a fabulous convention we had this year!

Anyway, those who are members of both divisions can still pay their dues for
2018-2019. The dues are $5 for each division. You can pay your TAD dues
online at http://www.nfbkentuckytad.org. Scroll down to the TAD Membership
Dues link and follow the instructions. You may also give your dues to
Hellena Emery who serves as TAD Treasurer. If you would like to send your
dues to Hellena, please send her an email at hellena.keaton at gmail.com to
obtain her address. Upon receipt, Hellena will record your membership for
2018-2019. These are the methods available to you for paying TAD dues. Now,
to pay your dues for the Entrepreneur Division, you may send your dues to me
at 1127 Sharon Ct, Ashland, Ky. 41101. Be sure that you indicate within the
envelope what you are sending to me. I am the treasurer for the Entrepreneur
Division. Upon receipt, I will record your membership to this division for
2018-2019. Remember, dues are $5 for TAD and $5 for Entrepreneur!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Respectfully,

Todd