[NFBKTAD] Sports and Rec Following TAD on Friday at The NFB Kentucky State Convention

Todd Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Mon Sep 16 22:53:10 UTC 2019

Greetings:

Just passing this on from our First Vice President and President of the
Sports and Rec Division for NFB Kentucky, Jayne Seif. Let's get out and
support Jayne and her staff. They are always working very hard to bring you
something special. The program last year was fabulous, so don't you miss out
this year; I know I won't! Now, here's what Jayne has to say to you...

The sports and recreation Division will be holding a family friendly
activity on Friday afternoon at convention. This will not be a work out so
bring your

imagination and your creativity and join us. The activity and meeting will
be held from 3:00 PM-5:00 PM in the crescent room just next door to where
TAD

will meet earlier that day. If you know if someone planning to attend please
let them know of the error in the agenda so they can attend.

Best,

Todd

Todd E. Stephens, President

NFB Kentucky TAD