[NFBKTAD] NFB-NEWSLINE Toll Free Number in Kentucky

Todd Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Sun Sep 22 22:53:05 UTC 2019

Greetings Everyone:

What a wonderful state convention we had this year at the Hilton Garden Inn
NE in Louisville, and I am really looking forward to 2020!

I wanted to advise that I provided you with an incorrect number on Saturday
for contacting NFB-NEWSLINE Kentucky. The toll free number for NEWSLINE in
Kentucky is 877-410-4008. If you need to retrieve your codes, change your
address, phone number or any other contact info that we have on file, you
can call us, and we will be happy to assist you. If you have questions about
the service, please call us!

Please visit us on our website at http://www.nfbnewsline-ky.org for
information about publications that we carry on the service, obtaining local
calling numbers or the various ways that you can interface with the
NFB-NEWSLINE audio reading service.

Respectfully,

Todd

Todd E. Stephens, State Coordinator