[NFBKTAD] Call to Action - Blind Vendors Need Your Help!

Todd Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Sat Mar 21 18:05:31 UTC 2020

Good Afternoon:

Below you will find a letter from the National Association of Blind
Merchants (NABM), Nicky Gacos. Please take a few minutes to help those who
participate in the Randolph-Sheppard Vending Program. It is very likely that
the blind merchant will be overlooked during this very chaotic  and
difficult time in our country. As a blind vendor in the Kentucky Business
Enterprises Program who was shut down yesterday, I'm certainly concerned
about my staff and my future. You can help by clicking on the link in
Nicky's message below and going through the simple wizard to generate a
letter to the President of the United States,Kentucky Senators and your US
Congressman. I've just submitted my letter; it just takes five minutes of
your time. We urge you to do this right here and right now! Nickie, would
you please help us by posting to our Facebook and Twitter pages? Thanks,
Nickie!

For those using screen readers, it does seem that IE is the best internet
browser for this form. I am partial to Chrome, but found it to be
prroblematic.

Now, here's a word from Nicky Gacos

We need your help today to try to get relief for our blind vendors who are
hurting. Below is a link that allows you to send a letter to the President,
both Senators, and your member in the House. We need for every vendor in
your state to go on-line and send a letter. Family members, friends,
employees, and anyone else you can get should also send the letter. You
simply put in your name and address. It couldn't be simpler. PLEASE ACT NOW!

https://blindmerchantsspeakout.org/alert/-proposals_for_covid19_relief/messa
ge/congress/write
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__blindmerchantsspeakout
.org_alert_-2Dproposals-5Ffor-5Fcovid19-5Frelief_message_congress_write&d=Dw
MFaQ&c=jvUANN7rYqzaQJvTqI-69lgi41yDEZ3CXTgIEaHlx7c&r=BN4mTsEjPa_5iTSlWvxbYxl
khqRFRQte3nA5_IQ5ZJY&m=SSlzvDYgrl3YF8K0RpORVlzKPBq237myt860iFEFmXo&s=tWzvOCe
22AXlCqQqP-BS-IevgNZAI7vHTFyeEUEtn4M&e=>

Nicky Gacos, NABM President