[NFBKTAD] FW: Call to Action - Blind Vendors Need Your Help!

Todd scorpio62 at windstream.net
Sun Mar 22 20:47:37 UTC 2020

Good Day:

It's Todd again following up with you on this letter. Please do not delay as
they are crafting this bill right now. They will not,in all likelihood,
consider funding for blind vendors at a later date. Furthermore, many
Kentucky vendors are shut down today. This is an urgent matter, and we all
need your assistance for this to have a chance to work. This is what we do,
NFB Kentucky - advocacy is what we do extremely well! It's an avenue that we
must pursue today to have a chance! Here is the link:
https://blindmerchantsspeakout.org/alert/-proposals_for_covid19_relief/messa
ge/congress/write
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__blindmerchantsspeakout
.org_alert_-2Dproposals-5Ffor-5Fcovid19-5Frelief_message_congress_write&d=Dw
MFaQ&c=jvUANN7rYqzaQJvTqI-69lgi41yDEZ3CXTgIEaHlx7c&r=BN4mTsEjPa_5iTSlWvxbYxl
khqRFRQte3nA5_IQ5ZJY&m=SSlzvDYgrl3YF8K0RpORVlzKPBq237myt860iFEFmXo&s=tWzvOCe
22AXlCqQqP-BS-IevgNZAI7vHTFyeEUEtn4M&e=>

There are three sections to filling out this particular form as you access
the link below: Compose (this is where you enter, President, Senators and
Congressman), Sender: (this is where you enter your personal contact info -
the first section is address, city, state and zip; the second section is
your name, telephone and email), and Preview (this is where you can see the
letter with your Closing at the end of the letter). This letter is already
drafted and is a well-written form letter. You will need to click the next
button to proceed to each section. If you are unable to access the Sender
info, you'll need to click on that link (I had trouble accessing this
section clicking on next when using my screenreader).  For confirmation, you
have the option to have a copy sent to your Inbox when the letter is
generated . It does work as I received a follow-up letter from my
Congressman, Thomas Massey.

Thank you for your time and everyone be safe!

Respectfully,

Todd

----------

Good Afternoon:

Below you will find a letter from the National Association of Blind
Merchants (NABM) President, Nicky Gacos. Please take a few minutes to help
those who participate in the Randolph-Sheppard Vending Program. It is very
likely that the blind merchant will be overlooked during this very chaotic
and difficult time in our country. As a blind vendor in the Kentucky
Business Enterprises Program who was shut down on Friday, 3/20/20, I'm
certainly concerned about my staff, my future as well as the future of my
fellow blind vendors. You can help by clicking on the link in Nicky's
message below and going through the simple wizard to generate a letter to
the President of the United States,Kentucky Senators and your US
Congressman. You can also help by spreading this message with the
accompanying link  directly below far and wide. For those who have Facebook,
Twitter and other social media platforms, please do what you can to help us
in this urgent matter. I've just submitted my letter; it just takes five
minutes of your time. We urge you to do this right here and right now!

For those using screen readers, it does seem that IE is the best internet
browser for this form. I am partial to Chrome, but found it to be
prroblematic.

Now, here's a word from Nicky Gacos

We need your help today to try to get relief for our blind vendors who are
hurting. Below is a link that allows you to send a letter to the President,
both Senators, and your member in the House. We need for every vendor in
your state to go on-line and send a letter. Family members, friends,
employees, and anyone else you can get should also send the letter. You
simply put in your name and address. It couldn't be simpler. PLEASE ACT NOW!

https://blindmerchantsspeakout.org/alert/-proposals_for_covid19_relief/messa
ge/congress/write
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__blindmerchantsspeakout
.org_alert_-2Dproposals-5Ffor-5Fcovid19-5Frelief_message_congress_write&d=Dw
MFaQ&c=jvUANN7rYqzaQJvTqI-69lgi41yDEZ3CXTgIEaHlx7c&r=BN4mTsEjPa_5iTSlWvxbYxl
khqRFRQte3nA5_IQ5ZJY&m=SSlzvDYgrl3YF8K0RpORVlzKPBq237myt860iFEFmXo&s=tWzvOCe
22AXlCqQqP-BS-IevgNZAI7vHTFyeEUEtn4M&e=>

Nicky Gacos, NABM President

gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon>
https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animat
ed-no-repeat-v1.gif

Virus-free.
gn=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=link> www.avast.com