[NFBKTAD] Newspaper Obituaries

Debbie Deatherage debbied at insightbb.com
Tue Jul 6 19:51:13 UTC 2021

For several weeks there have been no obituaries in the South Bend Tribune. I’d like to know when this is going to be fixed? I know that if you check early in the day and then check at night there are going to be more obituaries.
Debbie Deatherage

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 5, 2021, at 6:48 PM, David Andrews via NFBKTAD <nfbktad at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 With NFB Newsline, it depends on what time of day you check, to a certain extent.  NFB Newsline gets most of its content via RSS feeds and they take time. So, there are likely to be more obituaries in the evening than in the morning.

Dave

At 07:40 PM 6/17/2021, you wrote:

> Hello, Todd,
>

> I can read the obituaries in the Courier-Journal, but I notice that the number of them varies considerably. Sometimes, there are a whole bunch; sometimes, just a few.

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBKTAD:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbktad_nfbnet.org/debbied629%40gmail.com