[NFBKTAD] Newspaper Obituaries

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 06:16:12 UTC 2021

I think newsline is on the fritz. I never know what issues I am going to
get and they have even disappeared if I stopped reading before finishing
and tried to come back.

I use a Victor Stream but problems have also been reported over on the
Brialliant BI X list so it is not device specific.

As a rule, I always read the paper a day behind so I know that there are
no more updates coming to the issue. I am also consistantly seeing a
problem in which days papers I have. Supposedly, with newsline you are
supposed to have the current issue and the previous two issues for
newspapers (today, yesterday, and the day before yesterday). I
consistently will have todays maybe yesterdays and then either no other
issue or it gets stuck on a particular issue for close to a week.

Ninety-nine percent of the obituaries I get are only names. If they say
anything else, most of the time it is to send flowers or post a memory.
Maybe one percent of the time I get the actual obituary. For a couple of
weeks I had full obituaries for a third of the names listed for that day.

Cindy