[Nfbmd] Maryland Day Agenda

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Wed Aug 26 21:19:59 UTC 2009

Sorry everyone,
As Dan points out, it is not an a6iliate, it is supposed to be affiliate.
For all of you braille readers out there, that's what you get when you type
in contracted braille when it's an uncontracted document.  I'm sure a lot of
people were confused, Dan, so thanks for bringing this to my attention.
Incidentally, just so everyone knows, when you reply to a message sent to
the NFBMD list, your reply goes to everyone on the list, not just to the
person you replied to.  Just thought I'd clear this up, since I know Dan
meant this to be a private message.
Melissa